Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sometimes

1. Sometimes I want to solve my problems by screaming and crying.
2. Sometimes I amazed at all the weirdness occuring to my body.
3. Sometimes I wish I lived in Ventura and it was sunny and warm again.
4. Sometimes a donut is the best breakfast of all.
5. Sometimes I am pretending to listen when I am off in my head doing something else.
6. Sometimes I imagine what it would be like to be a stay at home mom.
7. Sometimes I think if I stayed home I would go crazy.
8. Sometimes middle schoolers are the funniest people I know.
9. Sometimes when I am having a really bad day a coworker will magically appear and make it better.
10. Sometimes I am amazed that Justin and I actually worked it out.
11. Sometimes I wonder who else would have had either of us.
13. Sometimes I am freaked out about all the freedom we will lose in June.
14. Sometimes I imagine what it will be like to have our baby with us while Justin reads us to sleep and freedom doesn't seem important.
15. Sometimes I need a little Garth and Reba to make my day brighter.
16. Sometimes  I wonder how people can be so mean and selfish.
17. Sometimes I am so mean and selfish.
18. Sometimes when I am teaching the baby flips around and I am so enthralled I forget to keep teaching.
19. Sometimes I have a panic attack about something going wrong.
20. Sometimes it is just nice to comes home and watch Jeporady with Justin.

No comments:

Post a Comment