Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Book Challenge Day 5: A non-fiction book you actually enjoyed

I would like to say that I resent the prompt for today. There are so many nonfiction books that I have enjoyed that this may be the hardest day of all.



1. As a huge mystery buff and a history junkie, this book hit my ultimate sweet spot. Larson weaves the tale of  America's first documented serial killer with the background of the Chicago World's Fair. His narrative is so well written that it is difficult to remember that this is a nonfiction book.  I love it.



2. This book changed the way that Justin and I looked at food and the food industry. It was one of the books that you can't forget about. It led to a change in our diet and a healthier life. I think everyone should read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment